If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then all of us are beautiful. However, that is not always the case. By the beauty standard of Singapore, we all look different. Not everyone will agree that we look better than the others. Moreover, as we reach 20, our skin starts to lose its youthful and radiant appearance. As a result, fine lines and wrinkles will begin to appear on our face. Even though it is a natural thing to happen, it could affect our confidence. By then, we would feel inferior interacting among our peers. So, what should you do to overcome this phase? Well, the good news is that undergoing an aesthetic facial in Singapore would help. It could help you combat the sign of ageing.
That is the truth. You see, undergoing aesthetic facial can be life-changing since it gives you a long-lasting result. Even more, if you choose the right procedure to change your appearance. Besides that, you will become more confident to hang out with other people. You will not be afraid to show them how you look.
Another thing you should know is that the world is changing. More and more people start to accept aesthetic facial treatment. Although it is still taboo in many places, some countries consider it a normal thing to do. More so, in Asian countries like in South Korea and Thailand.
On the other hand, there is one problem. There are possible side effects that you would encounter after undergoing aesthetic facial treatment. However, this only happens if you choose to go to an under-qualified doctor. That is why it matters to choose the right doctor. That way, nothing will go wrong with your appearance or your health.
To find a reliable one, you need to consider more aspects, aside from which aesthetic facial treatment you should get. To do that, you have to know the doctor’s years of experience, skills, and education. To further rest assured yourself, request for before and after photographs of their previous patients. Those pictures would help you determine what you can expect once you undergo one.
How to Prepare for an Aesthetic Facial?
For you, to get the most out of the aesthetic facial treatment in Singapore, it is necessary to do some preparation. That way, your skin will be ready to absorb the procedure well.
Do not worry. Preparing for aesthetic facial treatment is quite simple. All you need to do is follow the doctor’s recommendation. Following their instructions is quite crucial, especially if you want to get an optimal result. So, as a patient, you should keep an eye of what you should do before and after the procedure.
- Avoid eating food that could cause blood-thinning. That same goes with supplements. However, if you are taking some medication, make sure to consult your doctor. They will tell you what effect your prescription will have on the aesthetic facialtreatment.
- Tone down your skincare routine. If you can, skip those beauty products that have hydroxy acid and Retinoids. You see, those ingredients can be quite harsh on the skin.
- Go to the clinic bare face, especially on the day of the procedure. Also, you do not need to wear sunscreen either.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcoholic drinks since it could cause complications to your aesthetic facial treatment.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, let your doctors know. That way, they could determine whether the procedure suits you or not.
- At last, you might need to ask your family or friends to assist on the day of the procedure. So, ask someone you can rely on and help you after the treatment.
- Most aesthetic facial treatment does not require patients to stay overnight. However, in case you do, bring some clothes with you.
- Avoid getting direct sun exposure since it could cause you slight discomfort on your skin. So, stay out of the sun. If you can, apply a thin layer of sunscreen and cover yourself with an umbrella.
- You may have to be cautious about what you eat and drink since it could irritate your skin. So, make sure to consult your doctor on what diet you should follow. Usually, doctors would recommend a diet plan that is good for two weeks.
- Expect to see your doctor a couple of times after the treatment. That is very much true when it comes to the micro-needling facial in Singapore.
- Avoid exercising or doing sports that could make your skin sweat. Usually, you have to avoid it until your skin recovers.
- Sometimes, you also need to switch to gentle and mild skin care products. Doing so would help your skin to scar or get irritated.
Which Aesthetic Facial Treatment Should You Try in 2021?
Hydrafacial in Singapore is a non-invasive procedure that helps brighten the skin. It also makes it look and feel softer. At first glance, you would see how supple the skin becomes after the procedure.
Micro-needling in Singaporehelps to lighten the scars, wrinkles, and fine lines on the skin. That happens due to increased collagen production, and it helps to regenerate the skin cells in the area to make it look smoother and firmer.
Your Safety Matters the Most
As long as you are in the professional hands of a certified doctor, undergoing aesthetic facialtreatment is 100% safe! So, make sure to follow your doctor’s words at all costs. That way, you can get the optimal result that you deserve to have.
For more tips and information about hydrafacial in Singapore, consult Ceramique Aesthetics. They can help you understand if this treatment works for you. So, what are you waiting for? Visit their website today!