Camping is one of the best stress-busters, thanks to the magical effects of nature’s presence. What if we tell you that you can enjoy this bounty of nature despite the soaring temperature?
Thanks to the wide variety of tents, you can now enjoy camping even when the sun feels ablaze. The answer is simple. It is ‘tents with air conditioning hole‘. You may wonder, ‘How exactly does it work?’ So, let’s understand that first.
Many tents now come with a separate slot for ACs. Also, you can find several portable air conditioner for tent camping. In this, first of all, it needs to be understood that different types of camping tents ACs perform differently. For example, some are attached to the roof-top while some can be attached to the window. So, you need to choose a tent accordingly.
Now let’s look at some of the factors that you need to keep in mind while deciding on the type of AC and tent.
- Battery consumption: You need to make sure that you have suitable and sufficient battery power to run the AC for the required duration. Along with that, you will also have to figure out the possible refuelling or recharging options in case of longer stays.
- Size & Capacity: This can be an overlooked factor at times. You are already aware that the tents can vary in size and structure. So, you need to make sure that your selected AC and tent are a fit for each other. Along with that, the AC must meet your requirement of cooling in the given tent area.
- Additional features: Some ACs also provide heating options just like cooling. So, naturally, they become a better choice if you like camping in the winters too.
- Tent Fabric & Structure: There are different types of camping tents. So, try to choose the fabric type which can save you from sudden weather changes like a nice rainfall or a little bit of snow. As for the structure, make sure that it is not too much of a hassle to set it up. After all, you would want to save your energy for trekking, etc, right?
- Weight of the Tent: If you are planning to use AC to cool your tent, you need to get a lightweight tent. This is because you will have to carry the additional weight of the AC and its peripherals.
- Ventilation: Your tent must have a proper ventilation system so that you don’t end up feeling claustrophobic. This ventilation port should be according to the AC vent. For example, if your only window is occupied by a window AC, this may not be good ventilation.
There are multiple options of tents available in the market. You can choose from the different structures, along with suitable AC types. You can also check the pros and cons of the tents before deciding. So, choose wisely and make the most of your trip. Have a marvelous time!